Jan Jacob Stam
De Zeven Linden
9723 ET, Groningen
koffie, thee en lunches
15 oktober 2019
Meld je aan voor de wachtlijst
Alle beschikbare plaatsen zijn momenteel bezet maar meld je aan voor de wachtlijst. Het komt voor dat er alsnog plek voor je vrijkomt.
International Master Organizational Constellations
Facilitating a constellation is not just an art but also a true profession. In the past couple of years it became apparent that clients in companies and organzsations want their facilitators to be professionals who are experts in their field. Additionally, a lot of organizational issues are imbedded in social issues which means you also have to be able to deal with those. We offer this advanced training separately in order to do more justice to the different fields of personal issues on the one hand, and organizational development on the other.
The Master Training Organizational Constellations trains students to be a solid facilitator who:
- Knows how to create the right setting for an organizational constellation.
- Is able to perform a good constellation, even in teams that are divided.
- Has an eye for the systemic perspective on most of the organizational issues.
- Knows how to intervene systemically without performing a constellation.
- Knows the essentials of systemic phenomenological work through and through and knows how to apply them.
- Has an attitude and work ethic that the client and his/her organization can trust.
- Knows where systemic phenomenological work belongs in the field of system theories that are being applied within organizations.
- Is up to par with the “state of the art” and can bring different forms of constellations into practice, matching the assignment, the question and the setting.
- Knows how to differentiate between personal issues and organizational issues and knows how these sometimes relate to and differentiate from social issues.
This training includes 2 modules of 4 days, and 1 module of 3 days, 11 days in total. Each module has a focus. In addition to introductions, we do a lot of practicing, participants supervise constellations and feedforward about their own style and unused potential. The systemic intervention capacity and individuality of the constellator is sharpened by a half-day coaching with the collaboration of horses, in module three.
This training is for constellators, (HR) managers, coaches, consultants, and leaders who really want to make constellations as part of their profession and want to be experienced by clients as professional.
Requirements: admission requirement is a completed training organization constellations or organization constellation for family constellations. If you have any questions or doubts about your admission, do not hesitate to contact us.