16 april 2021
Er is nog plaats voor 6 deelnemers.
Online Training Systemic Coaching
We are very excited to offer to the international community one of the most wanted trainings in the Netherlands: Systemic Coaching!
This online training is especially for coaches and counselors who work in 1-to-1 setting who desire to work from a systemic point of view. After this training you will be able to apply the inner attitude and principles of systemic phenomenological work in your coaching and conversations.
You get the opportunity to meet, exchange and work with other professionals from different countries and have the comfort to study and practice from your own home.
This online training is for anyone who encounters or expects to encounter coaching situations in professional life. Coaches, managers, therapists, project leaders, teachers, doctors, etc. No pre-training is required to participate.
We will work with no more than 16 participants in order to give everybody enough personal attention and space to learn and reflect on the systemic attitude and coaching skills.
- You will understand systems and learn how the three survival mechanisms (personal- and system conscience and evolutionary force) work
- You will train your phenomenological systemic awareness and inner attitude
- You will be able to open new perspectives for the client by asking systemic questions, giving the client insight into his / her systemic position and by doing interventions
- You will be able to explain patterns and to give the client conscious insight into his or her (until then) unconscious patterns
- Six full days of online training (3 hours – 75 min break – 3 hours)
- About 10 videos with content and instructions about systemic coaching
- Book: Systemic coaching
- Practice groups and exercises
Before every training day you will prepare yourself by watching the video’s and reading the book: Systemic Coaching. During the training day we will address your questions, offer content and do a lot of practical exercises in order to develop your systemic coaching skills.
Each training day has a specific focus, and we will build on your preparation with some more theory, exercises, time for Q&A, time to exchange, practice and meet with your fellow students from all over the world.
Between the training days you will practice in your practice group. During the first training day we will form practice groups of 4 to 5 participants. With this group you will practice the content that we offer and reflect on your systemic coaching skills. You will meet online at least one time between the training days.
And to be clear: it is necessary that you join the training days in person in real-time, because it is much more than just one-way explanation of theory. The learning is in the doing and we will do this during the training days and in the practice groups!
Some ingredients of the training:
- Introduction in the systemic phenomenological approach
- Systemic coaching vs. regular coaching
- Systemic perception and preparation
- Explore the mechanism of evolutionairy force and destiny
- Explore the survival mechanisms (personal and system conscience) and the principles belonging, order and exchange
- Function of dynamics between the three mechanisms
- Recognize different dynamics and do interventions
- Different systemic coaching tools, such as: constellation in the imagination, tabletop constellation and working with floor anchors
- Inner attitude of a systemic coach
- Themes in systemic perspective