Jan Jacob Stam
- De Zeven Linden
- Middelberterweg 13a
- 9723 ET, Groningen
Amount of days
27 March 2023
There are 9 seats available.
System Dynamics in Organizations
System dynamics in organizations play an important role in the undercurrent. That can be a hindrance in all kinds of situations. For example, when there is resistance or fear in the organization. Or people are unable or unwilling to keep pace with changes in the team or organization.
The System Dynamics in Organizations program immerses you completely in systemic phenomenological work. You gain knowledge, experience and insight into the basic principles and dynamics in systems. You learn to feel systemic work, to integrate it into yourself and to take it with you to the world of organizational issues.
The System Dynamics in Organizations course is aimed at people who are professionally involved with the functioning of systems in organizations, such as business owners, managers, internal and external consultants, trainers, corporate social workers, and others who care about development in organizations and work situations.
Purpose of the training
The System Dynamics in Organizations course focuses on the three mechanisms, your facilitation skills and insight into organizational systems. Knowledge and experience about the principles and dynamics in systems is offered. You learn how to facilitate organizational systemic explorations and grow in your role as a systemic facilitator.
The focus in this course is not only to learn to faciltate constellations, but much attention is also paid to systemic work in organizations in a broader sense.
As systemic facilitator, you help organizations and the people within them grow. After completing this training, you will:
- be able to look at organizations and networks through the systemic lens
- be aware of the dynamics from your own background and the influence they have on your work or systemic facilitation
- be able to use your senses (including awareness) as an instrument
- be able to work from the systemic basic attitude from a clear own place
- be able to facilitate systemic explorations in an organizational context, both live/presential and online
- recognize common dynamics in teams, organizations and networks
- translate systemic knowledge and insights into exploratory questions and interventions, so that organizations/employees can better do what they are intended for
Since this training will host participants from many different countries, it will provide an opportunity to learn and exchange in an international atmosphere. For the Dutch/Flemish there are a maximum of 20% of the places available.
The program will consist of 2 6-day modules (in March and September) in our location in the Netherlands. In between these modules, there will be an online session in April, May and June.
After the registration, please send us an email, describing:
- A brief motivation why you want to participate.
- A short overview of your professional background and current work.
- Your experience with constellation work so far (days of workshops, trainings in family or organizational constellations).
Shortly after we receive your motivation into this program, we will contact you to schedule a 1-to-1 Zoom meeting of 30 minutes with one of our trainers. This will enable us to meet you, to get to know you and to answer questions you might have.