Is co-owner and trainer at the Bert Hellinger Institute the Netherlands.Profile
More than fits
It’s been a year already. It is one year ago that Jan Jacob, the founder of the Bert Hellinger Institute, felt that his destiny in our institute had been reached. He’s been going his own way ever since. And we recently concluded together ‘it seems like a lot more has happened than can fit in one year’. And that is how it feels. This feeling might not be entirely attributable to that major change in our organization and mutual relationship, but also to everything that happens in, around and through us.
So much has moved, has been developed, has transformed. We now feel we can take a whole new kind of freedom! Free to say goodbye to what no longer fits, free to feel what is needed now, free to develop ourselves, the BHI and systemic work. It flows. If this flow continues, we may feel again next year that more has happened than fits in one year. And that feels quite nice 😉
Some of our recent developments are:
- We have ‘reinvented’ our core training courses, a glimpse of the changes:
- we do not mainly focus on the system conscience, but rather on the interaction between the consciences and the evolutionary force
- you first get a dive into personal systemic development even when choosing an organization-oriented training course
- courses have subsequently become a bit longer
- most courses also offer an online systemic module
- and for international courses: we do full training courses online now!
- We choose not to do all courses and workshops at our own locations (Groningen and Amsterdam), but you can now regularly find us in other places in the Netherlands. Those other places are often close to where the trainer/supervisor lives, so that we also take better care of ourselves!
- We have been found by a wonderful new Master…the Master Systemic Facilitation and Intervening. We no longer seperate organizational- and family constellators, or even those who actually work with constellations or those who facilitate systemically with other working methods. The first (dutch) edition of this was full in a few days, additional editions are on the way. We are happy to announce an international version of this Master: Master Systemic Facilitation and Intervening.
A completed a basic constellations training is necessary to be able to participate in this training.
- We are vey happy to announce a redesigned version of the international training System Dynamics in Organizations! It is a blended training with 10 online days (starting January 2022) and an Intensive-week in The Netherlands in June 2022.
- Very nice to have Diana Claire Douglas online with us this fall. She will give an online Masterclass social constellations spread over three sessions.
- We enjoy working with leaders and determinants in the field ourselves, to contribute to the major changes you feel are underway. For example, this year we carried out a systemic research project into the potential of commons / citizens’ initiatives on behalf of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, and we are now busy making the insights accessible. Also, we are invited to visit companies and institutions where we carry out tailor-made interventions and training. We contribute to the program at Springtij Forum, a yearly well-known program in the Netherlands where 800 participants from politics, government, business, knowledge institutes, students and social initiatives are expected to meet in an environment full of art, knowledge and nature. We are explicitly invited to contribute to this program with our expertise in constellations and systemic work. How cool! If you like more information on Springtij, there is also an English version of their website https://www.springtij.nu/springtij-forum-2021/#.
- We are involved in all kinds of great initiatives around Systemic Leadership, both at home and abroad.
- And many of you know that we regularly flew over the world ‘before Corona’ to provide training and workshops abroad. Flying has been on hold for a while, but ‘the world’ still manages to find us. We provide online programs in Chile, Spain, Russia, Brazil, England and Romania, among others. And we take the car to Belgium 😉
- And last but not least: from September we will have a new colleague at the office: Zazet Delis. Together with Lisa Djasmadi, she will be available for your questions, wishes for information and registration for activities.
Do you want to learn more about systemic work and constellations?
Our field of activity is broad and focuses on companies and organizations, personal development, illness and health, education and social issues.About us
Are you new here or is something unclear? On this page you will find frequently asked questions that may help you to find what you are looking for.Frequently asked questions
We regularly share experiences or insights in the form of blogs/articles. Those are experiences and insights we gain during our work in The Netherlands and abroad.Blog