- De Zeven Linden
- Middelberterweg 13a
- 9723 ET, Groningen
4 maart 2024
Meld je aan voor de wachtlijst
Alle beschikbare plaatsen zijn momenteel bezet maar meld je aan voor de wachtlijst. Het komt voor dat er alsnog plek voor je vrijkomt.
Interconnected Health & Embodied facilitation
This advanced 11 days training is a unique opportunity to advance your facilitatorship to new depths.
Stephan Hausner & Marion Latour will guide you to understand, deepen and embody, how you can support the client to find a healthy respond and how you can act and facilitate from that place.
They combine and connect in this training their experience, knowledge and insights about facilitatorship and movements in the systemic work.
This year also Simon Hausner will give a 2 day module about bodywork and presence to understand and feel more of the movements of the body.
The program will consist of three (3-day) modules with Stephan Hausner & Marion Latour (including 1 day systemic work with horses and nature) and 1 (2-day) module with Simon Hausner & Marion Latour about bodywork & presence.
The training is in the North of the Netherlands, in Groningen.
In 11 days you will deepen your craft as a facilitator and you learn how you make yourself available for a movement to complete in the client.
With constellations, exercises, and collective learning processes we deepen ourselves in a holding space. Together we look at and experience various issues that we may encounter in our facilitatorship:
- The ability to respond as a facilitator and how can I make myself available for a movement to complete?
- How can I support the client to find a healthy respond? How can I as facilitator support movements from the client that are going from surving to living and from fixation to movement and how do we stop movements that are going in the other directions?
- How to use the body as an instrument? Embodied Facilitation
- Connecting with- and movements in- the body (bodywork & presence)
- Understanding Trauma and Healing Trauma - Health & illness from a systemic perspective
- Working in service of life
Module 1: 4,5,6 March 2024 Stephan Hausner & Marion Latour
Module 2: bodywork & presence: 18, 19 March 2024 Simon Hausner & Marion Latour
Module 3: 21,22, 23 May 2024 Stephan Hausner & Marion Latour
Module 4: 10,11,12 June 2024 Stephan Hausner & Marion Latour
- Stephan Hausner
- Marion Latour
- Guest trainer bodywork & presence: Simon Hausner
Simon Hausner has dedicated his professional life to Osteopathy and the development of revolutionary methods of treating the whole person. He studied Osteopathic Medicine at the European College for Osteopathy Munich-Paris (COE) and absolved trainings in Craniosacral Therapy after Olaf Korpiun, Viszeral Osteopathy after Frank de Bakker, Functional Medicine at IFMS, family constellations with Stephan Hausner and TWT #Timeless Wisdom Training* with Thomas Huebl. Several work studies at Esalen Institute influenced him deeply as Workshops and Retreats with Mike Boxhall and Jon Kabat Zinn.