The Training Systemic Consulting teaches you to shift your focus to the system and recognize system dynamics in teams and organizations. When cooperation in a team or organization stagnates and problems keep emerging, we often tend to focus on the people and the relations between them. However, in these stagnating situations the cause is often not between people but rooted in the system.
This online international training helps every professional who offers advice and guidance to organizations, teams, departments, project teams and networks to understand and work with system dynamics in organizations.
The Training Systemic Consulting is meant for consultants, interim managers, advisors and team coaches. Anyone who offers advice or coaching to organizations, teams, departments, project teams and networks and are ready to expand their advice and intervention options.
Purpose of the training
After completing this training, you are able to
- Look at organizations and networks through a systemic lens and understand the basic needs of teams and organizational systems
- Recognize common energy leaks, patterns and dynamics in teams, organizations, and networks
- Use your senses (systemic perception and awareness) as an instrument to perceive signals from the system
- Work from the basic systemic attitude: aware of your own place and judgments; listen with partial bias and understand the art of (not) helping.
- Explore a question or assignment systemically and make a clear contract with your client
- Deepen your conversation techniques and apply tools such as visual mapping
- Translate systemic knowledge and insights into exploratory questions and interventions
The international online training Systemic Consulting consists of 8 online days spread over 4 modules. You will practice at least one daypart between each module with your intervision/practice group. After each module you will work on a practical assignment in your daily work context and share your reflection with the trainer. You will receive feedforward on your practical assignments.
- Welcome and getting to know each other
- Basic needs of living systems, what makes a vital team?
- Belonging to multiple systems
- The three pillars of systemic consulting
- Systemic perception
- Intervention levels and advisory positions
- Interventions: origin, history, reason to exist, belonging and order in teams
- Place hassle in teams
- Leading principles
- Unraveling systems: departure and welcome
- Systemic miracle questions
- Systemic intake: from assignment to question
- Contracting the question and your advisory position
- The art of (not) helping
- Personal patterns
- Deepening systemic observation: multi-sided biased
- Deep dive it common organizational themes
- Systemic questions
- Online mapping tools
- Systemic consultations with guests
- Systemic look on phases of team development and position of the leader
- Polarities in teams
- Personal integration
- Closure and certification
No previous systemic training is required.
Meetings during Covid-19 pandemic
The Bert Hellinger Institute is doing everything it can to follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19 as best as possible. We always work as much as possible in accordance with the latest known guidelines and possibilities. When Covid regulations do not allow to have this presential training, we will cancel it. If we are allowed to do the training, but you are not allowed to travel, we will refund you.
Payment in installments is possible without additional costs. To plan regarding payment in installments, you can contact the administration via email@example.com.
Wil je meer leren over systemisch werk en opstellingen?
Groei op professioneel, persoonlijk of maatschappelijk vlak met een cursus, training of coaching van het BHI.
Over het BHI
Het BHI is hét opleidings-, kennis- en onderzoekscentrum voor systemisch werk. Maak kennis met het team, onze locaties en historie.
Ben je nieuw hier of is iets niet duidelijk? Bekijk de veelgestelde vragen over systemisch werk in het algemeen of het BHI.
Over het Bert Hellinger Instituut
Mensen zijn altijd in ontwikkeling. Met elkaar, zonder elkaar. In families, in teams, in organisaties. Het systemisch bewustzijn geeft inzicht in het waarom van ons zijn en doen. Met familieopstellingen en organisatieopstellingen ontstaat ruimte voor beweging. Het BHI geeft opleidingen, workshops en trainingen op het gebied van systemisch werk, opstellingen, leiderschap en coachen. Ook werken we rechtstreeks met organisaties die willen leren over hun onderstroom. Zo dragen wij bij aan de ontwikkeling van mens, organisatie en maatschappij.