Workshop Conflict in organizations
A conflict in your organization? This 2-day online workshop will teach you how to approach and deal with conflict in organizations and/or difficult working relations from a systemic perspective. The ‘dealing with conflict’ can be either because you are in such situation(s) yourself, or because you somehow mediate or facilitate in these situations.
The workshop Conflict in organizations is a workshop for business owners, leaders, managers, coaches or consultants (internal or external) and mediators. You do not need any previous systemic training.
Purpose of the training
We will look together at organizational conflicts that you experience in your daily work from a systemic lens. You learn to zoom out and look at dynamics and patterns that can play a role in the conflict. Which dynamics bring the parties into a conflict? And in your role or position, to what or whom are you unconsciously loyal in having this conflict?
After this 2-day program you will:
- Have an understanding of what conflict is from a systemic point of view and what interpersonal conflicts maybe telling us about the system as a whole
- Have insights in systemic patterns that contribute to the origin of conflicts and difficulties in working relations.
- Have widened your view on this topic and be more skilled to deal with conflicts and related issues. This to the benefit of yourself & others and to the organizations as a whole.
- Have learned to make a systemic conflict diagnose and you will have learned to ask different type of questions and to do different type of interventions.
- Have learned about you, yourself, on how you react in conflictive situations
- Have new insights on specific cases in your organization and in your life.
In the workshop we will blend theory with practical exercises, individual and group reflections on practical cases:
- Introduction of the systemic approach
- Practical demos of common patterns and sources of conflict in organizations
- Experience mini constellations and other practice formats
- Practice with applying the systemic lens on conflict cases in small groups (break-out rooms)
- Practice with tools such as systemic questions and table-top constellations
No previous systemic training is required for this workshop.
Meetings during Covid-19 pandemic
The Bert Hellinger Institute is doing everything it can to follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19 as best as possible. We always work as much as possible in accordance with the latest known guidelines and possibilities. When Covid regulations do not allow to have this presential training, we will cancel it. If we are allowed to do the training, but you are not allowed to travel, we will refund you.
Payment in installments is possible without additional costs. To plan regarding payment in installments, you can contact the administration via email@example.com.
Wil je meer leren over systemisch werk en opstellingen?
Groei op professioneel, persoonlijk of maatschappelijk vlak met een cursus, training of coaching van het BHI.
Over het BHI
Het BHI is hét opleidings-, kennis- en onderzoekscentrum voor systemisch werk. Maak kennis met het team, onze locaties en historie.
Ben je nieuw hier of is iets niet duidelijk? Bekijk de veelgestelde vragen over systemisch werk in het algemeen of het BHI.
Over het Bert Hellinger Instituut
Mensen zijn altijd in ontwikkeling. Met elkaar, zonder elkaar. In families, in teams, in organisaties. Het systemisch bewustzijn geeft inzicht in het waarom van ons zijn en doen. Met familieopstellingen en organisatieopstellingen ontstaat ruimte voor beweging. Het BHI geeft opleidingen, workshops en trainingen op het gebied van systemisch werk, opstellingen, leiderschap en coachen. Ook werken we rechtstreeks met organisaties die willen leren over hun onderstroom. Zo dragen wij bij aan de ontwikkeling van mens, organisatie en maatschappij.